News‎ > ‎News - Weekly Update‎ > ‎

Kiwifruit Alert!

posted Jul 30, 2015, 8:56 PM by Reception @TMCS

We are grateful to all of our families who avoid bringing nuts to school to keep several of our children, with anaphylactic allergies, safe.


Our school also has students who have anaphylactic kiwifruit allergies where even a drop of juice may cause a severe reaction.  


Please encourage your child to always wash their hands after eating kiwifruit and nuts products to avoid leaving residue on shared areas. Thank You.



Comments