posted Mar 8, 2017, 11:41 AM by Reception @TMCS
PUMPKIN CATEGORY PRIZES
- Those who have won a 1st, 2nd or 3rd prize for Pumpkin Night categories of Scarecrows, Pumpkins on Parade, Pumpkins and Pals, colouring competitions, Family Jack 'O Lanterns and the largest pumpkins, prizes for these will be given out in assembly on Friday. The prize will be a book from Scholastic.
CRAZY CATCH PRIZES $20 Rebel Sports Vouchers
- $50 The winner for the adults was Rob Heke at 47.93 metres
- $20 The winner for the Year 5-6 kids was Kayde Jones at 29.90 metres
- $10 The winner for the Year 3-4 kids was Daniel Barry at 22.90 metres
- $5 The winner for the Year 1-2 kids was Olivia Calvert at 15.60 metres
CROCK POTS, CONTAINERS, WAFFLE MAKERS, POTS AND UTENSILS
- Six and younger: Holly C and Hunter O-S
- Seven-10 year olds: Vicky B and Nick G
- Open/Mixed: Lachie S
- Thanks to all those who generously brought along their crockpots, etc. for the cooking. There is a number still stored in Harakeke 18 on the shelf by the sink. Please help yourself.
- LOST Tash Jones has had her round crock pot accidently taken by another family. If it has turned up at your house please let us know.